Friday, October 19, 2012

Type 1 Diabetes

Welcome to those of you who are effected by or know someone with Type 1 Diabetes. Please share this post with anyone else who may be able to use it. I really want to help out some Mommies out there.

OK, so I have found that coming up with 60 carb combos for every meal and 15 carb snacks to be making me totally crazy. Kids are hungry, baby is screaming and I am stuck doing mental math. Ahhhh! So on my Type 1 Diabetes page I will be collecting all of my 60 carb combos that I come up with. It is sparse right now because I plan on adding as I go. It has been about 2 months and I have just decided to start doing this so it should bulk up pretty fast.

I am also going to add links to help people find from scratch recipes with nutrition facts available. I love to cook and I am so over the canned this and that just so I know the carb count. It is time to spread my wings. I hope this will help someone. Visit My Type 1 Diabetes Page Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment