Tuesday, October 30, 2012

NaNoWriMo



So have you heard of this? I have not until just a couple days ago. November is National Write a Novel Month and I have signed up to give it a try. I have to write 50,000 words in a single month. Why? Because it sounds like fun. I have always enjoyed writing but I have not done it much since I have had children. Granted I have always done childrens stories in the past but why not try my hand at a novel. My kids always give me ideas so why not do one.

Milo wanted to play a game of chess the other day and Quincy did not want to play and I was trying to get some cleaning done so I told him to play against himself. So my book is based on the game of chess. Yes it sounds nerdy but I think I have come up with a pretty fun and adventure filled idea. So wish me luck and forgive me if I have skimpy posts this month. I will have to write 1,666 words every day.

Does this sound like fun to you. Join today and you can join me in this crazy adventure and share in the craziness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment