Sunday, July 14, 2013

Summer organizing

So we went out looking for a desk at garage sales and had very little luck. Currently my computer was on a card table and it took up a lot of space and my husband hated how it looked. Well, needless to say, we found some great books and a nice bit of cloth but no desk. As we started our round about drive home, hoping to hit up two thrift stores there was a pile of junk on the side of the road and there sat a spray painted desk. We turned around to check it out and it was sturdy. Now it had to drawers and was made of particle board but how can we say no to free. We took it home and my darling hubby painted it red. Now I have a free desk for my computer to sit on. Now I just need to find a place for all of the stuff that was on  the old table.

No comments:

Post a Comment