Have you heard? Abigail Adams Academy Is gearing up for 2013 - 2014 with Free Sample Classes
Treat yourself this summer! Try Classic Moms or Abigail Adams Colloquium for free!
Thurs, Aug 15th
6:00 - 7:30 p.m. PDT (9:00 - 10:30 p.m. EDT)
Watch a short lecture (30 minutes) followed by a group discussion (60 minutes) of "The Great Conversation" by Robert M. Hutchins.
Gandhi’s speech: Statement In The Great Trial Of 1922
This is a recorded class, so you can check it out when it’s convenient for you!
Visit www.abigailadamsacademy.com to reserve your spot today!
Because Mom needs a Leadership Education Too.
- Did you miss out on getting a Leadership Education in your youth?
- Are you too busy homeschooling your children and running your home to study 12 hours a day?
- Are you still working on your own Core and Love of Learning Phases or are you transitioning to Scholar Phase but don't feel ready to commit to the hours or the price tag of University-level classes?
- Do you long for "community" but live in an area where most homeschoolers are stuck in a conveyer-belt culture?
Abigail Adams Academy is here to help. At Abigail Adams Academy, we focus on Mom's education. How do we give our kids the type of education we ourselves never had? We can't. We need a leadership education too.
You can choose from two levels of courses.
- Classic Moms: If you are just beginning to study the classics or apply leadership education principles in your home, Classic Moms is the place to start. It's the "bunny hill" of the "You not Them," ideal. We meet twice each month. Once to listen to an inspiring lecture on TJEd principles, and again to discuss a classic book with other moms live via Internet classroom.
- Abigail Adams Colloquium: Here we begin practicing the basic method of leadership education. First we'll read a great classic. Then we'll write about it. And finally, we'll discuss it. Continue to practice the "You not Them" principle and deepen your study of the classics.
Everything is online, so you can participate from the comfort of your own home. We record all our sessions, so when life interrupts, you don't miss out.
Go to www.abigailadamsacademy.com for more details and to decide if Abigail Adams Academy is right for you.