Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Free Kit Winner

OK, I have not forgotten about you all and I have finally chosen a winner.
  The winner is Holly!
I have spent the last couple of days putting together the kits for my niece and nephews and they are finally done. If you are still thinking about making one yourself here are a few tips on keeping it cheep. Use ribbon that you have already. Use a sheet from the thrift store. If you are having trouble finding rope go to the camping or fishing section at Wal Mart. There are ropes that are 40 feet long and can be cut in half. I used cloth I already had to make bags for holding the kits. I made them big enough to hold a few extra treasures that could be added by the child. I printed out a small card with fun ideas. I also had a knots card with a link of where to see animated knot instructions. You will want to check this out. It is great.   To print cute tags here are some simple ones you could use. Just click here. So there you have it. So easy to make and can get it done before Christmas for presents you don't have to mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment