Thursday, November 15, 2012

National Novel Writing Month

I am so sorry that I am lagging on posts this month. I haven't even been able to keep up with my daily log of our activities. I am participating in NANoWriMo. This is National Novel Writing Month and the challenge is to write 50,000 words in one month. I am finally writing you all about this because I was behind and as of today I am a little ahead of where I need to be so I thought I would take this chance and tell you about it. It has been crazy so far finding the time to write like crazy but I am enjoying it. I am planning on trying to either get it published or just publish it myself. All of this work and I might as well do something with it. Once I have it all done I will let you all know more about it.

Visit nanowrimo.org to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment